We want to ensure we can get your perfect custom design first time, without the need for changes to be requested. Being able to do this ensure's that you get your graphics in the quickest possible time. In order to do this we need to have a detailed brief and the correct information to complete your design, we will need the following information.
Information needed for a custom design:
- Contact details- If you haven't ordered from us before please let us know your full name, email address, phone number and delivery address for us to create your account.
- Bodywork to be designed on (ideally you send a photo as this way we can guarantee your graphics will fit)
- Extras - if you would like a rear bumper, tank sticker or any other extra please let us know at this point along with the model. Again an image of each extra guarantees we get the correct fit.
- Inspiration - this is what you have seen that has inspired your design idea. The best thing to do here is upload images of designs from other karts, cars or anything else that you would like your design based on. Please tell us which parts you like the most.
- Colours - Simply what colours would you like, especially if there are chromes, fluorescents, holographic or pearl needed. Let us know the combination of colours you would like.
- Logos - Any logos you would like please send across to us as vectors (PDF, Ai Format) this will enable us to add to your design easily. If you have specific areas you would like these logos to be please let us know.
- Name/Flag/Number - If their is a certain name, flag and race number (background colour and number colour) please let us know at this point so we can add them to your initial proof
An example is below of the best way to send us the information if possible:
- Contact Details:
Name: John Smith,
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Phone Number: 07758765487,
Delivery Address: 135 regents street, Bristol, BS160LH
I believe it is 506, please see image of my kart attached:
Just a tank sticker please, see my tank below
I love RFM and Beniks design, could you please look to use my logo as a watermark similar to RFM and combine the two designs to give me something unique
Fluro Yellow, Blue Chrome and Fluro red. Blue Chrome primary colour with Fluro Yellow and Fluro Red accents.
I don't have any logos of my own. Could you please add KG, Tillet and Vroom logos on the kart small on the nassau, nose cone and side pods.
- Names/ Flag/ Number:
J. Smith, Irish Flag
Number 67 white on red please
If you cannot find any of the information needed, please contact one of the team who will be happy to help where they can to ensure the easy design process for you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.